Electrician, Electrical Engineer Dublin, Kildare
The Old Schoolhouse, Johnstown Road, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Magnetech Solid Solutions – Electrical Contractor Dublin
Magnetech Solid Solutions are an electrical engineering company based in West Dublin and primarily serving counties Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and Meath. We have more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of domestic, commercial, agricultural and industrial electrical systems. No job is too big or too small and we are always happy to provide a quotation.
We are fully insured, registered with Safe Electric, the Register of Electrical Contractors of Ireland (RECI), and are a member of the Electrical Contractors Safety and Standards Association (ECSSA).
Our Services Include:
- Residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial electrical systems
- Periodic inspection reports
- Fire alarms
- Emergency lighting systems
- Outdoor / Garden / Security lighting
- Street lighting
- Industrial control systems
- UPS system design, installation and maintenance
- Transformer / motor installation and maintenance
- Sustainable and energy efficient solutions
- Emergency electrician call out service
- Fuse boards
- Restoration rewiring works
- New build wirings
- Electric showers and shower pumps
- Storage heaters and heating pumps
- Boiler time clocks
- Structured cabling, Datacoms wiring
- Telephone cabling and access points
- Network (cat5 & cat6) cabling and access points
- Saorview TV, Freeview Satellite TV
About Magnetech Solid Solutions
Magnetech Solid Solutions are an electrical contractor Dublin company based in Rathcoole, West Dublin and primarily serving counties Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and Meath. Magnetech was founded in 2016 by Noel Walsh, who has more than 20 years experience working in the electrical industry. To learn more about Noel’s qualifications and experience, please visit his LinkedIn page.
Contact Magnetech Solid Solutions – Electrical Contractor Dublin, Kildare:
Local search marketing and online promotion services provided by LSB Marketing.